Fast Track Solutions
Is your business relying on you to deliver innovative solutions rapidly but with limited IT resources? Are you unable to implement the software you need due to lack of infrastructure or budget? ITChamps partnered with SAP® Services organization can help with a cloud-based quick start for rapid-deployment solutions. With this quick-start service, you can innovate while realizing rapid time to value.
With a cloud-based quick start for rapid-deployment solutions, we help you get up and running quickly with pre-assembled software, hosting in a private cloud environment, and logistics services to move your software to its final infrastructure. To further accelerate the process, the software is set up in a virtual sandbox so you can fine-tune your solution and see it in action with your enterprise data.
“The cloud-based quick start for rapid-deployment solutions accelerates IT projects with pre-configured software and cloud services”.
Key Features –
- Pre-assembled software – Evaluate and tune any combination of selected rapid deployment solutions from SAP that have been configured, tested, and pre-loaded
with data for your specific project needs
- Secure cloud – Test-drive your new solution in a secure, dedicated cloud environment provided on demand by SAP
- Logistics services – After jump-starting your project in a cloud environment, have SAP Services move the solution to your final infrastructure before it goes live
Values Delivered –
- Gain faster time to value by prototyping new projects with pre-assembled templates hosted in the cloud.
- Lower the cost of deployment by avoiding the initial need to buy hardware, install and patch software, or configure the content.
- Realize a faster path to innovation by leverage the latest SAP technology and best practices and the expertise of SAP Services to start your project in the cloud, and then migrate the software to your environment.
- Reduce risk by evaluating new business processes to see how your data will function before making infrastructure investments.