Mr. Rajesh Kutnikar,CEO
High-performance C-level executive with hands-on SAP HCM technical & functional expertise
Consistent success in maximizing team performance. Drive growth, generate revenues, improve profits, and enhance value to SAP projects in domestic and international markets. Mentor, motivate, and lead high-performance teams of technical and functional consultants and development teams. His value proposition includes:
- About 20 years of IT experience out of which over 18 years are in SAP
- Extensive implementation experience in various industry sectors ranging from Manufacturing, Hi-tech, Energy, Public sector and Retail
- Actively involved in Practice Management activities to build and mentor the SAP HR practice at a large multinational – including pre-sales presentations, Project Proposals, RFP responses, Screening of candidates, providing training, performance appraisals, career guidance. etc
- Experience with successfully managing onsite and offshore projects
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and change management abilities.
Dr. G.S. Kutnikar, MVSc, MBA, PG(UK) – Chairman
Dr. Kutnikar has over 40 years of Administration experience in large scale Enterprises out of which over 15 years have been in Public Sector as a Director in State Government owned Organization. He has also traveled extensively across the world and contributed to many studies and research work.
Dr. G.S. Kutnikar plays the role of Chairman at ITChamps giving overall direction to the Company and ensuring that the overall operations are in line with the Organizational goals
Prajakta Kutnikar – Director
She has over 16 years of IT experience, which includes SAP experience. She is also an Oracle Certified Professional and has good amount of Training and Management background with a reputed Software Training firm.
Mrs. Prajakta Kutnikar is Managing the SAP E-Academy Line of Business as Director – Training.