Textile Industries to have more effective control and enhanced efficiency and Mill Products solution, which enabled it to consolidate and integrate operations across the board, save greatly on IT costs, and react more nimbly to business challenges. All the textiles companies management can consolidate the entire organization, including plants, depots, marketing, and headquarters, which were using several isolated systems.
We can replace this with a single solution enterprise wide would eliminate redundant data entry and the need for data reconciliation, shorten audit times, automate manual work, and cut IT support costs dramatically. Most important, it would improve governance and central control, and enable the company to react faster to business challenges and compete more effectively in the constantly changing market solutions are implemented using a template approach for quick, fixed-scope deployment with minimal customization.
The main challenges identified were mapping the complex nature of the business of the apparel industry and to enable:
- The planning department to streamline the operations
- Execution of orders and capturing cost
- Managing quota for exports
- Reduction of cycle time
- Identifying of all areas of wastage and reduction of wastages
Extending Manufacturing Functionalities to Textile Manufacturing
Make to Order (MTO) & Make to Stock (MTS) Manufacturing Execution As with apparels, ITChamps supports both Make To Order (MTO) and Make To Stock (MTS) production processes. The solution covers the following manufacturing processes in addition to the apparel operations.
- Spinning – Cotton purchasing and inventory management processes and reporting
- Knitting – Knit roll management and dyed yarn manufacturing
- Weaving – Dyed yarn weaving, Loom & Beam Planning, Denim & Terry Weaving
- Fabric and Yarn Dyeing – Dye recipe management with Dye/ Chemical consumption reporting
- Quality Management – Cotton sampling and in process quality management for Spinning, Knitting/ Weaving, Dyeing and Finishing -Greige and Fabric inspection with quality attribute recording based on point systems
- Plant Maintenance – Preventive and reactive maintenance with vendor annual maintenance contract management